Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Boracay Adventure



Boracay is still beautiful but has changed a lot since the last time I went there in 2007 (take note 2 year difference lang). Personally, I felt sad that many commercial establishments were added and still many being put up considering that it's just a small place. Don't get me wrong, I know that the people of Boracay know better, I'm just worried that Boracay won't be able maintain its beauty for the next 10 or 20 years. Mind you, I still want my nieces and nephews, even my future children and grandchildren to get the chance to enjoy the place :)

Anyhow, I took the time to appreciate Boracay. I intend to enjoy every minute of it as I don't have plans of coming back in the immediate future. I swam a lot and took pictures everywhere:)



I got to see the fire dance, galing nila.




Dami foreigners, especially Koreans. One thing I noticed about Korean couples is that they see to it that they wear something similar like shorts, hats, towels, etc.






See?!

I enjoyed very much (Kahit may mga tampuhan portion on the side sa mga kasama ko on our last day...sad!) and I'm proud of my sunburnt skin hehe! Sarap talaga mag-beach:)

I plan to go to Palawan on October but if my "always-tight-budget" won't allow me to go that far, kahit Baguio na lang pwede na (di pa ko nakapunta dun, napadaan lang dati half day pa hehe!) I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment