Thursday, April 30, 2009

Loot Bags

It has always been a pleasure for me to give loot bags and prizes to the kids during family occasions like Christmas,birthdays, easter sundays, etc. Hay... It feels good when you see the smile on their faces :)

Yesterday, my sister told me to visit Ever Gotesco coz they have a lot of kids' stuff on sale. So I dropped by on my way home this afternoon. Wow, imagine me almost sitting on the floor hoarding all the stuff I can get for Boom's birhday (Boom by the way is my pamangkin/anak, hehe!) The stuff on sale were the ones in a small shelf hidden in the corner of the department store. It was like a treasure hunt for me :) And to top it all off, I only spent around P700 for all these.

Take a look :)


















I still have a month to complete my shopping for Boom's birthday, I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment