Friday, April 10, 2009

Pagsanjan, Laguna and Morong, Rizal

We have been invited by my sister's friend, Joyce for an overnight stay in Pagsanjan, Laguna. We were to take the Rizal route going to Pagsanjan to avoid the traffic in the South Super Highway so we decided to visit our lolas in Morong, Rizal on our way to Laguna. We left early before our scheduled meet up with Joyce and family so that we could spend a few minutes with our lolas. It's been years since the last time I came to visit them because I was busy with work and studies. I also took the chance to have my picture taken at Martinez St that was named after my lolo, Atty Ruperto Martinez, who was a former Governor of Rizal wayback in 1920s.






In Pagsanjan, we went to a few churches for the Bisita Iglesia. Right after, we went to their farm and roamed around to get a feel of a real farm (FYI, I'm a virtual farm addict, hehe!) We saw geese, rabbits, fish pond, and fruit bearing trees like ponkan and bayabas.





<





We also went to Step-rite, a well known shoe store in Pagsanjan:) I was able to buy two sandals for only P185, hehe!



Before we left this morning, we took several pics again. This time in the family house's terrace overlooking Pagsanjan lake. Nice!





I was glad that my sister brought us with them. The family was hospitable and very accomodating, we really had a great time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment