People are surprised about the latest buzz that Juday and Ryan finally tied the knot this morning in San Juan, Batangas.
I was impressed by their strategy to keep it a secret because even if they have the means to make it bongga, they chose to make it simple with only close family and friends around to witness their marriage vows. At ang galing nilang magtago ng secret in fairnezzz!
I guess it reflects of the woman's personality. Simple. She could have a very expensive and well-publicized wedding if she wanted to but she chose otherwise. The best thing about it is that everyone was just requested to wear something in white. Sobrang no pressure and bonggahang gowns for the guests.
I'm sure that everyone is still in awe and awaiting the showbiz news. All eager to see the details of the wedding. Ako din magaabang :)
Meanwhile, if I may ask, what's your dream wedding?
No comments:
Post a Comment