I used to suffer from headache and vomiting the following day after an excessive alcohol intake. But there were times na walang hang over as if I didn't drink the previous day. I don't know, maybe it depends on my body's mood, weather weather lang.
But now, even if I drink just 2 bottles of beer, I still experience "hell" the next day. Sobrang wasted the whole day. Maybe because as I age, my body couldn't cope anymore.
I started drinking alcoholic beverages since I was in early High School. A few drinks with classmates, sisters, friends until I have gotten used to drinking a lot. And I always get a hang over. Walang kadala-dala hehe! At lagi kong sinasabi, ayoko na! di na ko iinom ulit! ayoko na talaga! but then I'll still drink, hik! hehe!
Now, I seldom drink. And if I do, I limit myself to 2 bottles. But if I can cheat, 1 bottle is good enough for me. I just suddenly lost interest in alcoholic beverages. I now prefer fruit shakes over a glass of beer or a shot of tequilla (eeewww!)
I don't promise to completely stop from drinking. But I noticed that I have learned to say no. I guess that's a good start :) Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment