I also liked this Italian restaurant inside the shoe expo called the Bellini's. When my sister told me that the owner, Mr. Roberto Bellini was a former paparazzo, I remembered reading about him and his restaurant in a magazine. The ambiance was great and the food is good :) I couldn't help but take photos. His works as paparazzo filled the walls and a beautiful painting in the ceiling was another highlight. The place is cozy and beautiful that you would want to come back again. Sadly, the battery I bought for the camera was't working well so I had to turn it on and off. Just took chances to get a few shots :( I wasn't lucky to take enough photos :(
We also had our picture taken with Mr. Bellini himself :) He was polite and machika in fairness :)
The leaning tower of pisa, hehe!
This is the ceiling
Love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment