Saturday, May 9, 2009

Addicted to Yoville

I'm addicted to Facebook's Yoville. It's a virtual community where you can meet other people from all parts of the world and let's you enjoy decorating your apartment at the same time. Since you have to earn money to buy all the things that you need, you'll have to report to Widget Factory every 6 hrs to earn 200 and additional bonuses for the crew members you have recruited. Other ways to earn money are by playing tic tac toe or rock paper scissors and by visiting your friends' apartments :)

Creativity is the key in order for you to come up with a beautifully decorated house. So far I have re-decorated my apartment several times already depending on the season and my mood :)

I've also learned to chat with other players without revealing my true identity. Clean fun and a great stress reliever, just exactly what I need:)

No comments:

Post a Comment