Sunday, April 11, 2010

Boracay for the 3rd time

I thought I won't be coming back to Boracay this soon but I found myself booking my plane ticket again for the summer. I couldn't resist Boracay. I love the comfort of being in that beach while getting everything that I need like I never left Manila. Yellow cab, grocery, Mang Inasal, tiangges, drugstore, bars, massage... name it they got it. The only difference is that you're stepping on a fine, powder-like white sand and smelling the sea breeze.

I got more excited when my sister, Let and her family decided to join me and my friends. Since it was already one and a half month away from my scheduled trip, I wasn't able to get them a cheap airfare and the same schedule as mine. They both came and left one day ahead of us which wasn't that bad anyway 'cause we still got the time to bond and enjoy the beach together. Plus they also got to mingle and enjoy the company of my friends (Marge and Teena) who were really easy to get along with.

Day 1. Lasingan time! (hehe!) Let and Ernest treated us to a lunch at Yellow cab. We didn't get the chance to freshen up and change 'cause Ernest already invited us for a drink at their place right after. My friends couldn't refuse! hahha! Aw!



Day 2. Island hopping. We went to Crystal Cove and Puca beach. Had brunch at the Puca beach and swam for a few minutes. Atleast in Puca beach, there were no algaes. Hay sarap!






We went strolling...




Had buffet dinner. Unlimited shrimps+crabs+talaba=allergy




Day 3. Let and family already left for Manila. Me and my friends swam and drank the day and night away. We agreed to go bar hopping in the evening but we only managed to visit two bars! must be the age! hehe!







Visit to Boracay won't be complete without watching the fire dance! galing nila!





Day 4. Time to leave Boracay :( sniff :(



I'd like to believe that Boracay will remain the no. 1 getaway beach resort in the Philippines. For how long I'm not sure. I hope that the future generation will still get to see and enjoy its beauty. If not, there are still many beaches in the Philippines that are yet to be discovered, developed and explored (hopefully not exploited, hehe!)

My family is planning to go there in October so I'm gonna see you again soon Boracay! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment