Sunday, January 23, 2011

retrieved blog

I accidentally deleted my other blog account when I cancelled my google account. long story. Luckily I was able to find my back up file and retrieve my old blog entries, hindi nga lang updated. Anyhow, I will just sum up everything significant that happened from June 2010 onwards based on what I remember knowing that I'm forgetful.

Looking back,  I can say that my 2010 was fruitful naman. I'd like to repost what I've written in my not-so-active-other-blog-account:

Memories and learnings from 2010:


1.  I lost 20 lbs (never mind that I gained it all back towards the end of the year! hehe)
2.  I became a devotee of St. Pio

3.  I finally got to visit Baguio! twice pa!
4. Went backpacking in Bicol, Tagaytay and Boracay with family and friends
5.  Got a new phone with wifi! woot!
6.  Attended a balloon seminar





7.  New and renewed friendships





8. Started a business with my sis
9.  Learned to say NO
10.  Realized what I really want to do...

And as I move forward, I'm hopeful that 2011 will be a better year for me. I can feel it :) I also pray that this year will be a good one for my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment