Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The AH1N1 Flu Crisis

This flu is getting me worried. See I have a scheduled leisure trip to Singapore and Malaysia in July and the company that I'm working for is strictly implementing the 10-day self-quarantine upon return from your trip abroad. I just hope that this will end very soon. Otherwise, I would be compelled to stay at home for ten days without doing anything.

That's why this early, I'm already thinking of ways on how I can do my work at home if they will still insist on the 10-day quarantine. Sad but I have to follow since I don't want to cause the company any trouble in case I accidentally catch the flu:( I'm more scared for my family cause they are the ones whom I'm going to have close contact with once I arrive from my trip.

I really hope that this will end very soon...

I'm hoping for the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment